Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2016

It's About That Time of Year Again...

     Guys- I'm sitting here in my kitchen with the windows open as a somewhat cool breeze is blowing the fallen leaves up against the house while the 1963 classic THE HAUNTING is playing on tv as we speak and I'm in such an October/Halloween mood I am literally bursting with fruit flavors right about now. I mean, September to me is the beginning of fall.  Kids are back in school, football season begins, and the leaves begin changing colors and falling.

    Even though it's scary movie season all year long at my house, when September rolls along suddenly scary movie season kicks into overdrive. Something about dark, overcast days with falling leaves just screams horror films, and I know you kids understand what I'm talking about. It's time for as many slashers and ghost stories I can gorge myself on, even some bad ones. So what do you say? Let's start the season off right.

No comments:

THIS IS MY SHRINE TO ALL THINGS SCARY- MOVIES, BOOKS, MADE FOR TV, SOUNDTRACKS- I LOVE IT ALL.
I in no way claim ownership of any image or video used on this blog.